Division and Fees
Baseball Regina Inc. program is affiliated with Baseball Sask under the umbrella of Baseball Canada & Western Canada Baseball Association. Our objective is simple: To provide every player with the opportunity to play, learn and have fun. Here’s how we accomplish this:
- Play with top quality coaches
- All Baseball Regina Inc. coaches must obtain the qualifications set by Baseball Sask for provincial level of play. Baseball Regina supports the coaches financially by covering the cost of the necessary clinics. Quality coaches ensure skill development and proper techniques, enhancing the experience and development of all players. Coaches must complete a security check.
- Play at your level
- In Rally Cap there are two levels based on age and skill. In Mosquito and Pee Wee teams are formed at AAA, AA, and A levels. In Bantam teams are formed at AAA, AA and IF there is enough interest, A. In Midget teams are formed at two levels (AA & AAA). This ensures that every player is able to enjoy the game with players of comparable skill.
- Teams are formed with a similar level of skill and commitment - teams are formed by a city-wide draft.
- Once placed on a team, that team will remain together for the entire season. BR does not make up all-star teams for post-season play. Staying together promotes greater opportunities for building team camaraderie and friendships.
- Focus on skill development for everyone
- Play teams in and outside Regina. A plays teams approximately 50 kms of Regina. AA plays teams approximately 120 kms of Regina. AAA plays teams Province wide with no mileage limit 2.5 to 4 hours in Midget.
- Play in Provincial and National competitions
- Because of our involvement with the Baseball Sask Association, Baseball Regina Inc. teams are able to compete in provincial playoffs and, if successful, advance further towards national championships - there is lots of great competition in the province.
- The following is information on the fee structure for the 2018 Season. The Board of Directors has completed an in depth analysis of the costs for each division of our league. Based on this analysis it has been determined that fees in some divisions are lower than the actual cost to operate our organization. As such, the fees for Bantam, Pee Wee, and Mosquito Divisions will be changed to reflect the usage by the players.
- Baseball Regina is a Non-Profit Organization. Fees are determined by: the number of games played, number of practices, batting cage usage, administration costs, uniform costs (in some cases), costs of practice baseballs, umpire game fees, coaching clinics, umpire clinics, Baseball Sask fees, facility repair and other direct costs associated with playing the game of baseball. The volunteer Baseball Regina Board is diligently working on behalf of our members to keep the costs to play baseball as low as possible while ensuring that our athletes are playing in a fun and safe environment.
|Division ||Year of Birth || |
Registration by PayPal
2000, 2001, 2002
Pee Wee AAA
Pee Wee AA
Pee Wee A
2007, 2008, 2009*
Senior Rally Cap
Junior Rally Cap
Rally Cap 1st Year
Junior and Senior
*Depending on player skill ** Division Director approval & Parent coaching
Your registration will not be processed until payment is received and payment in full is required for drafting or team placement.
WAIVER: On behalf of my child, ________________I _______________ release Baseball Regina, and subsidiaries, and their volunteers and agents from all claims, actions or damages, however caused, in connection with my child’s participation with Baseball Regina. ____________________________________________________________________________________
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Rally Cap - Bantam: Prior to the start of Evaluations, a full refund minus a $100 non-refundable Evaluation/Admin Fee. After the players' draft, no refund except for Baseball Sask zone transfer and documented medical or at Board’s discretion. Midget: Withdrawal after September Evaluations, a full refund minus a $100 non-refundable Evaluation/ Admin Fee; Withdrawal after A, AA & AAA draft, no refund (excluding Baseball Sask zone transfers and documented medical or at Board's discretion).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING: Below is vital information to understand. It is very difficult on the coaches, players & parents to have players attend the tryouts that are not committed to the time requirement for that level. A player MUST be able to commit to the time frame of the level for which they are selected.
A - Recreational level of play
- Games in and within approximately 50 kms of Regina
- Games/Practices 2-3X/week
- One to two tournaments during the season plus playoffs
- Season done by the end of school in June.
AA - Developmental, competitive level of play
- Games in and within approximately 120 kms of Regina
- Travel 2-4 times per season to a distance of 2 hours from Regina (Pee Wee, Bantam, Midget)
- Games/Practices 3-4X/week
- Two to three tournaments during the season plus playoffs
- Season ends third week of July
AAA - Competitive level of play
- Games in Regina & around southern Saskatchewan (Estevan, Swift Current, Yorkton,)
- For Midget games will be in and within 2.5 to hours of Regina
- Games/Practices 4-5X/week
- Three to four tournaments during the season
- Provincials occur late July or early August. Pending success at Provincials,Westerns or Nationals take the season to mid-late August.
Midget AAA Registration for the 2018 season has closed.
Registration for all other divisions are now open.
Baseball Regina continues to use the Baseball Sask provincial registration program - the link is provided below. As a returning registrant please use your login and password from 2017. If new to the program you will be required to register and set up a login and password. Please keep your registration login and password to use again in 2018.
Step 1 - Complete registration on RAMP. Credit card and Cheque are accepted. Etransfer payment is not accepted at this time but we are in the process of making it available. If you are making payment by cheque, then go to Step 2. If you wish to pay by Etransfer, it will be available later in January 2018.
Step 2 - Payment can be completed by making a cheque payable to Baseball Regina and sending it to PO Box 435, Regina, SK S4P 3A2
Cash will not be accepted.
In order to be eligible for the Midget AAA draft, FULL payment is required by November 30, 2017.